Product Announcement?- Vitosol DHW Solar Pack
Domestic Hot Water Rain or Shine with the Vitosol S-Pack
Viessmann’s DHW S-Pack (Solar Pack) is ready for both hydronic and non-hydronic heating applications with the introduction of the Vitocell CVSA solar tank which utilizes an electric element for the backup hot water. The S-Pack is an SRCC certified, single tank Solar Water Heating System that comes with preassembled components for a simple, quick and easy installation. The pump station, solar controller and expansion tank are pre-mounted on the 69 gallon tank and require only two final connections. The solar array acts as a primary heat source, and the high capacity 4500 watt electric element helps to make up the difference in times of high usage or low solar exposure in every region of the U.S.
- Model Names: SVKF with CVBA Tank and SVKF with CVSA TankPart numbers: SK03558 (9 tube) and SK03559 (18 tube).
- Part Numbers: SK06458 (CVBA) and SK06459 (CVSA)
- Standardized Solar Pack for DH heating with perfectly matching components for straightforwar planning and ordering
- Two versions available to meet different project demands
- Quick and easy installation - fill air-vent and shut-off valves plus solar control unit are integrated into the Solar-Divicon and factory fitted to the hot water tank
- Easy collector mounting with sloped roof mounting hardware
- Collector fitting installation without the need for tools (plug-in system)
- Expansion tank (18 L / 4.7 gal mounts directly to solar tank and connects to Solar-Divicon with flexible piping
- Easy installation using Viessmann quick assembly and connection kits
Warwick, RI, August 2017